Red is Never Dead

Some colors only look good during certain seasons, but the color red is not one of them. It looks great on everyone all year round, no matter what the current trends in fashion may be. I was feeling a little red-roactive and embraced the nostalgia of 50's Americana but with modern appeal. It took me a while to find complementary shades of this passionate hue, but I think I got it right. I debated which color of this MichaMi dress to get because part of me is tired of wearing black all the time, but then I remembered a certain kpop bias of mine likes both red and black and that's how I styled this. I think I'm finally starting to get some of my mojo back.


Dress: MichaMi
Belt: coldLogic (part of the Wood dress)
Socks: Riddle and G Field (yup, I combined them!)
Shoes: Ingenue
Clutch: Ricielli
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer
Earring: Yummy
Glasses: artilleri
Makeup: Lush Limited
Hair: Exile
Hair Accessory: Pididdle
Pose: Manifeste (unavailable - part of her inventory cleanup 2012 special)

Comments

Popular Posts