Back to Cool

I love my designer friends. I truly mean that. They are so talented, generous and kind, and I would be literally broke and naked without them. I love showing off their work whenever the occasion arises and today I have chosen to showcase the work of Torn Difference, creator for House of TORN.

I met Torn at a friend's housewarming/store opening party and she seemed like a genuinely funny and chill person. If you haven't been by her store, I suggest that you hightail it there now because you are missing out on some of the most original mesh clothing on the grid. She creates things that I would actually wear in real life.

I am wearing her newest releases in the style of a preppy honor roll student. The secret location of my shoot today was my lovely Parisian penthouse from Barnesworth Anubis, which is quickly becoming my favorite prefab store. The furnishings came from SPRY, Cheeky Pea, Trompe L'oeil, and what next. I love my cozy new digs.


Shirt and pants: House of TORN
Shoes: Fir & Mna
Necklace: League
Glasses: bitch/bastard
Eyeliner: Miamai
Couch 1: Cheeky Pea
Couch 2: Trompe L'oeil
Curtains: Cheeky Pea
Wall Art 1: SPRY
Wall Art 2: what next
Lamp: Trompe L'oeil

Comments

Popular Posts