Let It Snow

For many, winter means heavy coats, thick parkas and layers of scarves. I'm from California so I have no idea what that is all about. The sun still shines in the morning but the air is chilly enough to see your breath. This is the paradox I exist in. I don't hate it; it's actually rather amusing. Even more fun is dressing up in snug turtlenecks and cozy vests. My style is all about keeping it simple in a world that covers itself in layers to hide. I got a thing for berets lately, probably because of the Prince song. I've also been wearing my hair shorter to suit my sassy attitude. I've got a LOT more to show so let's hope I get time to do so before the snow melts.



Skybox: Mole End (Yes, Evie made it! She's crazy talented like that)
Boots: Purple Moon (With Love Again Hunt)
Hair: Magika (beret not detachable)
Makeup and Nails: m.o.c.k. cosmetics
Pose: Everglow
Vest: Ison
Jeans and Turtleneck: fri.day
Necklace: [glow] studio

Comments

Popular Posts