Alexandra the Greatest

Anyone who knows me, realizes when I like something, and I mean really like something, I can't shut up about it. Such is the case with Finesmith Design's latest release Alexandra. This jewelry set is complete with earrings, a necklace, bracelet and ring. Made for the bold and daring, one should only wear this if she is not afraid to have all eyes set upon her. I'm usually not a fan of oversized jewelry, but Yula Finesmith manages to keep her designs looking elegant in all sizes. I like that I don't feel like some crazy bingo lady when I wear Alexandra; in fact, I can wear all the pieces together without looking like a hot mess. Personally I like pairing this set with a simple gown since it speaks volumes on its own. If you haven't been to the new mainstore, come now and buy this set. I promise you won't regret it.


Jewelry: Finesmith Designs Alexandra
Dress: Azul Yolanda Limited Edition (available only for Sept.)
Lashes: Lelutka Long Lashes
Hair: Amacci Rona
Location: Carnivale (lots of great vendors here, check them out)

Comments

Popular Posts